Marine Fish Biologist position with the Quinault Indian Nation
NOW HIRING: Full-time, permanent Marine Fish Biologist position with the Quinault Indian Nation located on the
Washington coast. Medical, dental, 401K and generous leave program. Salary: $44,200 - $58,350.
· have demonstrable skills in marine fish biology and population dynamics,
· have a minimum BS in fisheries science, management or population dynamics,
· be willing to travel to management meetings and professional conferences,
· be capable of creating professional level scientific publications working with Quinault Science Division
· be able to work in a fishing port, at-sea and in a professional office environment,
· be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening,
· possess a valid driver’s license.
Candidate will work in both Westport and Taholah on the beautiful Washington coast.
Applications may be downloaded from the Quinault Indian Nation website at:
http://www.quinaultindiannation.com/jobs.htm . Applications should be sent to Cheri Potter email@example.com
and must be
received by 5 pm on the closing date below. Job-specific questions should be directed to Joe Schumacker, Marine
Quinault Department of Fisheries, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSES: July 13, 2012
Marine Resources Scientist
Quinault Dept. of Fisheries
Office: 360-276-8215 ext.327
Business Cell: 360-590-0162