Registration fees (credit card only)
- Students/postdocs* $250 ($300 after February 28)
- Academic $400 ($500 after February 28)
- Industry $600 ($600 after February 28)
- Gala Award Dinner (Thursday, July 9): $25 USD (in addition to registration fee)
Please submit your abstracts AFTER completing the registration. Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and should be in the following format:
- Maximum 200 words
- Indicate preferred presentation type: poster or presentation
- Indicate your preferred session (first and second choice) from the following list:
- Cell biology
- Bio- and nanotechnology
- Genetics and genomics
- Include a full author list (presenting author underlined), with affiliations.
- Abstracts should be saved as PDF or MS Word files (.docx).
Submission deadline: April 1, 2015
Notification: May 14, 2015
*Early Career Awards
Early Career awards will provide support for registration fees and the Gala Award Dinner for a limited number of senior PhD students and early post-doctoral researchers (<2 years). Awardees will be selected based on abstract submission. Please indicate your interest in being considered for this award upon registration and forward a short CV (no more than 2 pages) to email@example.com with "Early Career Award, MLD" in the subject line.