Seminar series to help with the decadal review
This spring the Chemical Oceanography Seminar Series will be in two parts. Every other week there will be a "Departmental 101" talk and every other week there will be a real live chemical oceanography talk. Join us for the ones that interest you.
Fridays 1:30pm Pacific Time
- April 2 Rick Keil, Anitra Ingalls, LuAnne Thompson & Parker MacCready "Decadal Review 2021: an overview and invitation to participate"
- April 9 Kenny Bolster, USC, "Iron Cycling in Oxygen Minimum Zones"
- April 16 Stephanie Harrington, UW CoE, "University Budgets 101"
- April 23 available
- April 30 Rick Keil & Kittie Tucker "School of Oceanography Budgets 101"
- May 7 Brook Nunn, UW, "Protein Cycling in Marine waters"
- May 14 Melinda Seevers, James Anderson & Liz Excell, UW CoE, "Advancement and Giving at UW and in the School of Oceanography"
- May 21 Allison Myers-Pigg PNNL Sequim, "Nearshore Carbon Cycling in the Pacific Northwest"
- May 28 Doug Russell, UNOLS, "An Introduction to UNOLS and the US Academic Research Fleet"
- June 4 tentatively scheduled
The zoom link: https://washington.zoom.us/j/93445114944