If you are passionate about discovering how our world works, you belong at the College of the Environment! At UW Environment’s Future Student Visit Day, high school juniors, seniors, and prospective transfer students are invited to explore College of the Environment majors, meet faculty, and hear from current students. Representatives from UW Oceanography will be there and we hope to see you there too!
Friday, August 17, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (optional sessions/tours to 5:30 p.m.)
University of Washington – Seattle Campus
Future Student Visit Day is perfect for high school students entering their junior or senior year and prospective transfer students from community colleges and other universities.
This event is free to attend, but space is limited and advance registration is required. Guests are welcome, but are limited to one adult family member or guest per student registrant.
The University of Washington expects parents or guardians to provide supervision for their minor children while attending University of Washington events that are open to the public. Parents or guardians should not leave their minor children unsupervised on University property.
Future Student Visit Day highlights
- Explore all eight undergraduate majors offered by the College of the Environment, as well as unique courses and research opportunities available to undergraduate students at the College
- Connect with current students, all of whom were recently in your position — exploring academic institutions in search of the best fit
- Chat with faculty and advisers about your interests and the best ways to further develop them
- Explore the University of Washington’s beautiful and historic campus
- Learn about the UW admissions and financial aid processes